1. After receiving the Manuscript, we will send a Submission of Acknowledgement through E-Mail to the Author with a Manuscript Identification no..
2. Manuscripts will be checked by Plagiarism Checker Software.
3. Primary Quality will be checked by the Editor.
4. The Manuscript will be sent for Double Blinded Review.
5. Based on the Double Blinded Review editor will take decision and the decision will be communicated to the Author. Decisions can be three types like Accepted without Revision, Resubmit with Major/Minor Revisions and Rejected.
6. After the Final Review Process if the paper will Accepted then immediately it will be available in ‘’ Paper in Publication Desk of our website and we will send a Payment Request to the Author (That is valid only for Rapid, Fast and Medium Track Publication Process, not for normal process or Qualitative Manuscript).
7. In that above stated case Author(s) need to Deposit Publication Fee after the Payment Request.
8. After confirmation of the Payment by the Author, we will send the final Galley Proof of the Manuscript to the Author for further and final approval.
9. After confirming by the author, the manuscript will be published immediately to the ‘Current Issue’ of respective Journal.
What is Rapid/Fast/Medium-track Publication Process?
To facilitate speedy publication we offer a Rapid/Fast/Medium-track Publication System in which the decision on manuscript will be conveyed within fifteen working days.
Why to publish in Rapid/Fast/Medium Track?
Many Reasons to go for speedy Publication-
For academic promotion & tenure
To meet thesis deadline
To win grant proposals
To meet research funds deadline
To publish second in a line up publication and most prominently
Because the findings are deemed important.
How the quality will be maintained?
ASIO Publisher assures 100 % open access & peer review. The journal has also implemented the Rapid Open Review System (ORS) to support and boost the process of rapid publication maintaining the quality of article input. In ORS the users enrolled as author can directly post their valuable comments on published articles. The comments approved by editorial staff will be displayed on the website.
Fees for Publication
Those of high quality (not previously published and not under consideration for publication in another journal) will be published without delay. A Nominal publication charges are to be paid for qualitative manuscript and normal publication process.
Modes of Payment & Processing Charges for National & International Authors
For Indian authors - 1000-2500/- INR (Amount depends upon the selection of Journals and pulication Mode, like Rapid/Fast/Medium/Normal Track)
(No any hidden Charges for extra Page/Figure, Hard Copies, Article Processing)
For Other Countries authors - USD $50-200 (Amount depends upon the Country & Selection of journals or pulication Mode, like Rapid/Fast/Medium/Normal Track)
Processing Charge includes:
- Publication for both the Online & Print Version
- We also provide Individual Soft Copy Certificate to all the authors of paper
- Editorial Fee
- Indexing, maintenance of link resolvers and journal infrastructures.
Payment of Processing Charges:
- There are following different ways of depositing fees for the publication of accepted papers. Author can choose anyone according to his/her suitability.
Cash Deposit at nearest SBI/UCO/UBI/CBI Bank Branch
By online Net banking (46 major Bank of India Supported)
- Author can also use their online net banking account for directly transfer fees via leading & trusted online payment gateway.
By Indian Debit/Credit Card (VISA/Master/Rupay) of all major Bank of India Supported
- Author can also use their debit/credit cards for directly transfer fees via leading & trusted online payment gateway.
Credit/Debit Cards (All Master/Visa/American Express via Paypal)
- This is another alternate way for the author to depositing fees. you can depositing fees by credit card/debit card/visa card/master card as follows online process.
Payment Modes for Foreign Authors:
- By Paypal (All major Credit/Debit Cards Supported)
- VISA/Master/Dinners club/AMEX/JCB Credit Cards
- Bank Wire Transfer
- Western Union for Foreign Authors Only
Author also can Make Payment using Paypal: We provide the link for that.
What are the different mode of payments we accept?
We accept all Visa, Mastercard and American Express credit cards, most major debit cards issued in any country, as well as Net Banking payments. The payment can be made using Credit cards, Debit cards or Net Banking. You may paid through this online process safelly and seceurely.
Contact Us to Resolve any Problem Regarding Payment:
If you have any problem regading the payment you can immediately contact to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or contact to this Mob. No. +919680566708 or may call to this no. through What's app or Sky pe to us.
Note that Rapid/Fast/Medium -track System comes with additional charge for publication. ASIO needs to bear the expenses of production and maintenance costs by collecting article Processing charges (APC) from author, authors' institutes or research funding bodies.
We have kept very low APC so that authors, authors’ institutes or research funding bodies can handle the publication fees.