The ASIO Journal of Experimental Pharmacology & Clinical Research (ASIO-JEPCR) is a fully peer-reviewed, international journal that publishes original research and review articles on basic and applied pharmacological research. The aim of this journal is to provide an essential forum for researchers on the effects of drugs on animal as well as on humans and the mechanisms underlying these effects.
The journal accepts manuscripts that explain the novel preclinical as well as clinical findings that deal with the challenges of biological significance to human disease.
Pharmacologists, toxicologists, clinicians, neurobiologists, microbiologists, immunologists.
The journal welcomes Original Research Articles, Full Length Reviews, Mini-Reviews, on areas that includes -
- Biochemical and molecular pharmacology
- Pharmacology of pain and inflammation
- Cardiovascular pharmacology
- Gastrointestinal pharmacology
- Respiratory tract pharmacology
- Endocrine pharmacology
- Chemotherapy including cancer therapy
- Clinical Research
- Pharmacological Screening
- Preclinical studies
- ToxiologicaL Studies